Complete the form below to get the ball rolling! After submitting the required information below, we will get in touch with you to begin the migration or setup of your hosting account. You’ll get our welcome email with information on what to expect and how to get in touch with us along the way. Be sure to whitelist “email@example.com” in your email. Before signing up, be sure you have access to the following:
- Your Website WordPress Admin (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
- Your Domain Registrar (ie; GoDaddy or ENOM)
Your first invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours of signup. The email will contain links to allow you to set up your billing account and pay online via credit card, PayPal, or to let us know you’ll be sending a check. Your first invoice will include a prorated rate. This will be calculated from the first of next month, up to December 1st of this year, when we will invoice for the annual fee.
We will be sure to confirm all information with you before starting the migration process.
Relax! You are in good hands!
If you have questions or require special setup, just give us a call at (406) 545-2422
Check out these FAQs
This is what is included with our managed WordPress web hosting without any additional fee:
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- SSL Certificate and Installation
- Caching Enabled
- Daily Website Backups
- Disaster Recovery
- 24/7 Monitoring (We know if your website goes down before you or your customers)
- Website Migration from ANY other WordPress platform.
- Domain Transfer (We will transfer your domain registration to our network for free. After which, registration is $15 /year)
When you sign up for web hosting, we do not require immediate billing information or charge you on that day! Here is how it works:
- After you signup, we go over all details of your account and confirm activation with you directly.
- After confirmation, you’ll receive an invoice by email from us. Click on the link in the email to activate your billing account on our system and select how to pay.
- Your first month is FREE. Your first invoice will be due on the first day of the second month. The rate of the invoice will be the annual rate, prorated to December 1st of this year.
- You will be invoiced again on December 1st of this year, due net 30.
- Annual invoices will recur every December 1st.
Here are the main reasons why we are different from the “cheaper” web hosting options:
- With cheaper options, you are hosted on a “shared” server. This means that if another site gets hacked or high traffic, you’ll experience the same problems.
- The cheaper options do not offer FREE SSL
- The cheaper options do not actively monitor your website. We set up a live monitor on your website so we are notified immediately if there are issues that could take your site down, like network interruptions or expired registration.
- The cheaper options do not have a daily backup or immediate disaster recovery. This means we back up a full version of your site every night. If you are working on your site and mess something up that cannot be recovered, we can recover the site with the click of a button.
- The cheaper options will not migrate your website. We will migrate your website to our network from any other WordPress server and we will do it for free.
…and that’s just a few reasons why Managed Hosting is a better alternative